The workshop will be held at:
Italian National Research Council Area – Via P. Gobetti, 101 – 40129 Bologna (Italy)
The Conference Centre of CNR Bologna Research Area
The striking design of the CNR Conference Centre is the work of Enzo Zacchiroli, one of Italy’s most famous architects for public building projects. The complex is an integral part of the Research Area campus, and was specifically designed for scientific discussion, meetings and conferences. It boasts a high degree of functionality within an attractive and sympathetic academic environment.
How to reach CNR Bologna Research area:
- With our shuttle bus:
- Although public buses are available from Bologna, we do not expect it will be sufficient for all the participants, nor flexible enough and therefore, we have booked some shuttle buses that will leave from the Zanhotel Europa, located in the city center and close to the railway station (map here), and drive you to CNR in the morning and drive you back after the last presentation each day, for the global price of 20 euro for the 3 days.
- If you would like to use this service, please check the appropriate option during registration.
- By public BUS:
- Line 87, direction “Rotonda C.N.R.” until the last stop
- Take the bus at the “Autostazione” bus stop, near to the central railway station (Stazione Centrale) ; directions here
- Timetable of line 87
- Time distance: 10-15 min from Central Station, depending on traffic
- More info at Passenger Transport Emilia Romagna (TPER) at www.tper.it (in italian)